Monday, April 20, 2009

Who Am I?



I am a golden retriever,
Loyal to my friends and loved ones,
Friendly, to anyone that treats me with respect.

I am the ocean,
Calm like the open blue summer sky when left in peace,
Harassed, I can be rough and violent like the rage of a bull in the arena with a matador surrounded by red.

I am the warmth of a blanket,
I comfort you on the cold, harsh winter night.
When things are hard and difficult I try and make it better.

I am a dream,
Soaring high but once brought across something disturbing,
Harshly yanked back to reality.

I am a vault,
Storing hidden valuables,
Only revealing the secrets within when told to by the keeper.

I am thunder,
Always following after lighting,
But warning people of a coming storm.

I am a book,
Storing information and stories from previous events,
But telling a story all the same.

I am an adolescent,
Torn between emotions,
Friends and family,
Vulnerable, fragile and easily hurt by heartless comments,
But I am still myself.

http://elcpartnersinenglish.pbwiki.com/f/golden_retriever_4.jpg

I choose the picture of a golden retriever over the other things that I said described me because I think it described my personality and the way I like to act better than all of the other things I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment